When you play Roulette there are some tips that you should follow to increase your chances to win. These following roulette tips are for playing Roulette at a land based casino or if you play online Roulette.
- Make smart bets and do not bet all over the table just throwing chips all over the place. If you follow a betting system when playing Roulette, try to stick with the system.
- When you play Roulette try to find a table that has one zero on the wheel rather than one that has a single zero and a double zero (American wheel). The house edge is smaller for a single zero wheel and these types of wheels are easier to find if you play online Roulette.
- Try to play at a casino or online casino that offers the surrender option for the American version of Roulette, as this will decrease the house edge.
- Try to play at a casino or online casino that offers the “en prison rule.” The en prison rule will decrease the house edge by ½ on bets that are even money. If you are just starting out it may be a good idea to start out making even money bets, such as red or black, or 1-18 or 19-36. Other bets, especailly the straight up bet that pays out 35/1, may seem like a good idea since they pay out so much, but they are much harder to hit.
- One roulette tip for more advanced players is, if you play Roulette and use a roulette strategy, try to use one that allows you to win more money by making fewer spins.
- When you play Roulette at a land based casino do not look for biased Roulette wheels. Many roulette tips suggest that they available to find, but even though there were biased wheels back in history, any good casino these days will always be checking their Roulette wheels for biases so it’s unlikely you’ll be able to find a biased roulette wheel.
- When you play Roulette you have to know the spins are totally random. A streak can end or begin on any number and there is no way to pick what number will be spun no matter the numbers that have hit before. For example, if a 14 hits 4 times in a row there is just as much of a chance that a 14 will hit on the next spin than any other number.
- One of the most important roulette tips is to use smart money management when you play Roulette. Make smart bets and have a bankroll that is big enough so you can ride out those losing streaks.
- As our final roulette tip, we ask that when you play Roulette at a land based casino, to cash in your chips after your session is done. If you do not cash your chips in and they are in your pocket it will be easier to head back to the table, which means you can win more, but you can also lose more.
Keep these roulette tips in mind when you play at an online casino or at your local casino and you’ll be in a much better position to not only win at roulette, but enjoy playing the casino game as well.